Sunday, November 8, 2009

C is for cookie thats good enough for me

Yes, as a child of the 1980's I adore sesame street and the Muppets. Therefore I am excited to find some of the coolest things around for their 40th birthday. Plus you gotta love that cookie monster is on google. So in honor of all things sesame I have gone and hunted out some of my old and new fave SS treats.

Especially when it comes to stuff like cover art like these from the 1970's and 1980's. Sesame Road and Sesame Street fever featuring the rubber ducky disco remix.

You have to love when SS do covers of stuff like Mad Men as well.
Or you can indulge in these yummy cake pop treats from Bakerella.
In this big bad world you gotta love a place where monsters, people, animals and whatever's all live together in harmony.



Ok so this last one is just coz I don't think cookies are a sometimes treat either.




0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino