Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lingerie of the week

So its time decided on what delicate piece of heaven I will start my week off with.

And the winner is......


This beautiful corset from
As you may or may not know, I am an avid lover of all things lingerie especially my major weakness Corsets. All types waist cinchers, waspies, over bust, underbust, victorian, gothic even fashion bustiers who's boning is only cosmetic.

This fantastic Queensland based company designs fantastic corsets from a multitude of eras and in an endless array of fabrics. You can find them at http://silkorchid.livejournal.com/

So I am now trying to decide which one to order for my new show and which one should be simply for the wardrobe.

LuV & Lashes to you all

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino