Saturday, May 16, 2009

Frosty Morning

Are you a morning person? I know I’m not but there are some things on these frosty Melbourne mornings that can make them worthwhile getting up for. Usually I focus on beauty and lingerie but in light of the colder weather I thought it was time to look at ways to warm up.

Peter Alexander Quilt Set

Firstly the stealing an extra 15 minutes snuggling under the quilt covers. I admit that even this lover of the silky things in life does love the ability to have flannelette sheets on the bed at the moment. Currently I have navy blue stars flannelette sheets from Morgan and Finch on the bed with the stunning Peter Alexander Navy quit cover which is detailed by navy sequins on the main body of the quilt.

So once you’ve managed to drag yourself out of the warmth its time to get a spring in your step with a warming breakfast. Now if your like me the idea of ceral does nohomewares_10_bigt inspire the appetite then winter offers a few yummy morsals instead. To get you going a couple of toasted English muffins covered in butter and honey will always warm you up. Then of course there is always the wonderful porridge covered in cinnamon and apple pieces. But what to drink, for some its coffee all the way and for others juice. For me the only thing is Tea.

There is nothing better than travelling around the world in one cup. With a crisp lemon herbal to start and get the body awake followed by a traditional English breakfast to get ready for the day.

But what to wear…..

Easy PJ’s from my favourite designer Peter Aleaxander. Right now I’m decked out head to toe in his winter range (more photos to follow), with flannelette pants in pastal colours and a light pink long sleeve waffle top with of course the needed home boots.

So now that the days started I will head off for my cuppa and see you tomorrow for more winter sleepwear.

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino