Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bliss thy name is amanda


<a href="http://amandapalmer.bandcamp.com/track/runs-in-the-family-2">Runs In The Family by Amanda Palmer</a>

I'm counting down the days till i get to indulge in some of my favourite live music from Amanda Palmer. Its been a long since I last saw her live and I can't even begin to explain how excited I am to be seeing and hearing her again.

So now its all down to planning what to wear. Just invested in these little shoes so I will build the outfit up from there. I still can't believe I got such a good prices for these babies.


So now that the feet are covered its just what do I do for the rest of the outfit. Watch this space for more.......

2 comments:

Candice DeVille said...

Hi there Madame! Lovely to meet you at Circa Nocturna. I want to email you a copy of that photo, but I can't find any contact details here. If you drop me a line (via my about page) I'll get your address to send it to you.

Also, I'm now at www.superkawaiimama.com so if you could update any links it would be much appreciated.

Neroli said...

Hello lovely. I've given you an award on my blog today. Swing by and claim it!

xx VV

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino