Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cherries & Made By C

Sweet Cherry Necklace and Earrings by Made By C
Lady Luck Shirt by Sitch Witch
Sunglasses by Portmans

I do love my rockabilly style especially when it comes to my jewellery. As you can see I have gone for the classic red and black, as well as cherries. This is a great style as you can put your own twist on it.

Must admit there is nothing i find better than finding a local gal who can use simple pieces that capture the vibe I'm after. I wear a few pieces from Made By C, and have to giggle when I see simple pieces in mass produced stores like Diva.

So I guess what I'm really trying to say is keep your eyes open for the indpendant designers, online and in that big wide world of ours. A great little web site (apart from Etsy) is Shanalogic , where you can find all manner of things from T-shirts to necklaces from all around the world.

Washi Blossom Ring - Red & Jet
I just have to list a few more images of the amazing pieces for your lust worthy attention.

Last Call Pocket Mirror

So I can only urge everyone to get clicking and see what treasures you can source for christmas and birthday presents. Happy looking

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino