Tuesday, August 7, 2012

tik tok....countdown to zara!!!!

zara logo


As I head to bed to night it is with the excitement of a child on Christmas eve as tomorrow the long awaited opening of the Chadstone Zara store is due.  It is claimed that Zara needs just two weeks to develop a new product and get it to stores, compared to the six-month industry average, and launches around 10,000 new designs each year.

Its not very often I count down to a store opening like this however I have been following the fashion trend from Europe for awhile and now I get to have one a lot closer to home than before.  With a great range of clothing for all ages I will happily attend the opening to see just whats instore for us all in their new double level location.  So stay tuned for pics and probably a couple of purchases. 


0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino