Monday, January 23, 2012

The JaneDear Girls


I was searching youtube.com the other night looking for new makeup and hair tutorials and I came across a young lady names Suzie Brown. After watching a great little clip I decided to have a look at what else she had put up and I came across her band The JaneDear Girls. If you haven't heard of these gals they are a country duo consisting of Susie Brown (vocals, mandolin, fiddle, bass, guitar, accordion) and Danelle Leverett (vocals, guitar, banjo, harmonica).

Their music is a bit country and a bit rocknroll which suits my current mood perfectly, not to mention I love Suzie's style. So after watching a few clips I figured I'd share and of course you can purchase their album on itunes if your interested. So grab your cowboy boots, gingham shirt and hit that dance floor!!!



0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino