Thursday, June 30, 2011

Behind the scenes


Ok so this isn't my normal sort of post but its that time of year again, the Melbourne Motor Show and I'm here at very busy night before it opens. Ok they are modern cars but they are still gorgeous to look at.

What you may not know is before any big exhibition ends up all shiny and pretty for you to walk around it all gets delivered in boxes like this. So it was time to put on my stunning High-Vis vest, roll up my sleeves and help the team at Whole Bean.


So after many hours of lift, moving and getting our section all sorted, it was time to enjoy the cars before the crowds came. However I figured you might all like a sneak peak.

See told you there were still some classics for this rockabilly gal!!!

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino