Saturday, December 18, 2010

Inspiration



With the big day drawing closer I am in full festive season swing. Even my work mates are commenting on my festive red nails, sparkle eyeliner and most importantly christmas themed earrings.

So the biggest question is how am I going to theme Christmas. Well obviously its going to be vintage, but do I go for standard colours or for more of a mix?



So I decided to dive head first into the world of Christmas and head to my local Christmas kingdom. Oh my did I head to the right place. It was full of everything Christmas however amongst my frenzy of decoration buying a question was raised that I never thought I'd ask myself. "Do I need a 5ft crystal deer filled with LED lights?" Thankfully the price tag answered it but for some strange reason I would like to have a couple of them on my lawn at the moment.

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino