Friday, October 14, 2011

Today's color



So for this week I thought I would road test a couple of different nail products.

To start with I picked up a little bottle of Maybelline Mini Colorama in 96 Party Blue. I figured it was time to try something a little brighter than normal and it works perfectly as it matches the Melbourne Victory team colors so I can be supportive even with polish. Also at a mini price $5.95 it was worth the risk. It actually came out really well with a nice crisp color that didn't look too strong against my pale skin.



The other thing I am testing is having a gel overlay on my color. Why you may ask? As I work in a job that seems to take a large toll on my nail polish I thought I would try something to help keep the color longer. The big thing at the moment is Shelac but its a bit out of my price range at the moment, so this was the cheaper solution. So far so good. The gel overlay gives an almost glass like shine to the polish and best of all it was dry in under 2 minutes. Meaning I could leave the salon without fear of messing up my polish just after leaving.

So we'll see how long wearing it really is.

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino