Thursday, October 13, 2011

am i in a dream.....



Its not very often I go OMG when in a department store but today I did when I walked into the newly refitted OPI section of a David Jones. Talk about beautiful nail polish choices overload.




Hopefully by the photos you can see why. Its no secret I adore OPI polish, in fact I even have their app on my phone so I can browse their colors before heading out to the stores or salon. However when you see so many colors in one place its easy to feel your head swim with dizziness over this decision of which one you will pick.



Not to mention all the cool other products that I had never seen before. There were lotions, potions and ultra cute mini bottles of the latest collections. I was so tempted to say "give me one of everything" but thankfully sense kicked in LOL.

After so many years working in the retail world it takes a lot for me to go WOW with a company's fitout but OPI have managed to do it this time for me. So if you want some polish indulgence go and have a look at your local David Jones store to see. But be warned there are only so many polishes you can wear at once. Happy Shopping.



0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino