Sunday, August 29, 2010

Oh my what a weekend

AK working on post production from day 1

Well what a long and wonderful weekend! I've spent the last two days out in the freezing cold of Ballarat being part of a photo workshop as a model. I had actually forgotten how long those days can be. As a model we start first and finish last so saturday was a start at 8am and we wrapped up about 9pm, then of course a BBQ and catch up followed. Then sunday with 8am start and wrap-up about 6pm. Which did mean I was up at 6am to start my own hair and makeup before heading to the location to help with other models hair and makeup. At least I got to practice my skills on a few different skin types to help increase my skills.

Firstly a big thanks to the great host's Peter and Rose. Next a thanks goes to the models like Ms SugarPlumFairy and Ms Midnight for great laughs as well as being able to use my makeup skills on you gals. As well as a thanks to the other models (sorry I've forgotten a lot of names) Ms Jess, Ms Sandra, Ms Taya, Rouge, Ms K. And of course thanks to the photographers for coming, sharing your visions and working with us.

Me and Ms Midnight playing with all the blankets on set

So overall after some very long days, its time to come back to Melbourne and hit fashion week. No rest for the wicked hey! I will post some images once I get them all cleaned up from the photographers so you can see some of what we got up to.

But for now I'm off to bed and dream of what fashion week may hold!

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino