Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Amazing Autumn



We are officially in autumn, one of my favorite seasons in Melbourne. You get the nice cool days that are just warm enough to wear a party frock but also you can layer it up if you wish. It’s perfect for just walking around this fair city and stopping for coffee and cake wherever your weary feet need to rest. It does mean that I will be heading into the city this weekend to find a couple of new outfits (as I have an event in 2 weekends back up north). Such a shame I missed the worn wild market but I guess that just means I’ll have to hit faster pussycat, route 66 and Circa Vintage to pick up something. I’m thinking a new pencil skirt and cleavage hugging dress is a must.

0 comments:

 
If your mind wanders let it lead you here. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino